ABOUT THE TX RACE™ RESTYLE KIT®
TX RACE™ Restyle Kit® for Kawasaki KX125/250 1999 2000 2001 2002 is an update and modernization of the aesthetic line of this 2-Stroke model of Kawasaki [KX] Motocross/Enduro. TX RACE™ offers an attractive solution that is easily assembled, and no chassis modification is necessary. The TX RACE™ Restyle Kit® notably enhances the appearance of your motorcycle, more than compensating for the cost of the kit.
This kit upgrades your Kawasaki KX125/250 1999-2002 to the KX450F 2020+ aesthetics.
– Easy to Assemble. Instruction Manual Included.
– No need to modify chassis.
– Can be restored to original appearance anytime.
– Gives your motorcycle a significantly modern aesthetic.
– Shipping Worldwide.
– TX RACE™ restyle plastics.
– TX RACE™ restyle full seat [specially designed for this kit].
– TX RACE™ red, black or blue seat cover.
– TX RACE™ restyle graphics.
– Brackets and screws to fasten different parts.
– Assembly Instruction Manual [in English].
Note: TX RACE™ Restyle Plastic Kit® does not include the plastic Fork Guards. You can order them here
Estimated delivery time: 5-13 days depending on destination. How to calculate shipping cost
- Can you order the kit without certain pieces?
No, we only sell the complete kit. We provide separate set of pieces (plastics set, brackets and screws set, seat, seat cover or graphics) if you have previously purchased the kit and need to change any of these parts. We only sell sets of parts, not individual parts.
- Are plastics the same as those in KX450F 2020+?
Plastics are the same but they are slightly modified so they can adjust to the KX125/250 1999-2002 format. However, you could make those adjustments yourself. If you need to change the plastics later, you can buy them from us or any local distributor.
- Is it possible to order the kit without graphics?
No, the kit includes OEM graphics, and sometimes you have the option to order custom graphics too.
- Are KX450F 2020+ graphics compatible with the TX RACE™ Restyle Kit®?
Yes, they fits however the swingarm correspond to the KX125/250 1999-2002.
- Does the kit fit well with the KX original tank or any oversized tank?
The kit fits perfectly with the original tank but may not fit if you have an oversized tank. Our recommendation is that you avoid buying the kit if you have installed an oversized tank.
- Do plastics go over the stock airbox and does the stock airbox stays intact?
The airbox stays the same as in KX125/250 1999-2002, no need to change the original airbox.
- Is the seat standard seat or has it been specially designed for the kit?
The seat has a unique design that does not match any other KX or KXF seat.
- If you want to change the seat cover included in the TX RACE™ Restyle Kit® which one could you use?
Some seat cover compatible with the KX450F 2020+.
- Does this kit fit in other KX models beyond KX125/250 1999-2002?
No, it is only valid for KX125/250 1999-2002, does not fit on other models.